(1) Nos.1 Jalan Bukit Kempas 4/5, Taman Bukit Kempas, Johore 81200. ( Bungalow is located at the top of Bukit Kempas itself )
(2) Freehold land with single title deed in " Iskandar Region Itself "
(3) 2 storey bungalow with land size of 10,352 square feet and built up of about 3,500 square feet.
(4) 1st storey have 1 living room, 1 dining room, 1 kitchen, 1 guest room ensuite with toilet, 1 store room, 1 maid's room and 1 common toilet.
(5) 2nd storey have 1 huge sized master bedroom ensuite with toilet and 2 other bedrooms sharing a common toilet.
(6) It is fully protected with about 7 to 8 footer tall of " Solid Concrete Perimeter Walls " built around this property itself. ( Exact replica of our Singapore's Newton areas bungalow's perimeter walls )
(7) About 8 to 9 footer tall " iron gate with 2 K paint " being put in place onto the perimeter wall itself.
(8) Roughly North / South orientations.
(9) Very Very Exclusive, Good Feng Shui and Quiet / Zen liked, only 3 bungalows found at this " top of the mountain itself " and this is indeed the " Largest Land Size " amongst the 3 bungalows. All other houses are only terraces !
(10) About 14 kms / 10 minutes drive from Johore customs itself. ( Use E.D.L. a.k.a. Eastern Dispersal Link via duct / highway and exit 255 itself )
(11) Plenty of eateries and amenities within 3 minutes' car drive from our Bukit Kempas Bungalow itself. And, only 10 minutes drive to a wet and dry market in Tampoi ( Exclusive Chinese township.)
(12) Original house's title deed and huge floor plans could indeed be peruse at our Jurong Office at Block 1, Pioneer Road North, # 01 - 02, Singapore 628455 during office hours ( Mon - Fri 10.00 a.m. till 5.30 p.m. and Sat 10.00 a.m. till 2.00 p.m. itself )
(13) Asking price SGD $ 178.00 per square feet o.n.o.
(14) Need to do some renovation before new owner can move in. ( 21 years old bungalow. )
(15) There is to be found the last Singapore's LRT station being built within 10 minutes drive from our bun